I guess the title says it all.
Weigh-in: +.5lb
Avg. Burn: 2374
Average W/L for December: .5lb total for month!
Honestly, I should be happy that the gain is only .5lb. The burn is not too shabby either since I took off Christmas day (planned - still managed to burn over 2k) and the 27th (unplanned - just could not get myself out of bed).
I have been eating and drinking non-stop. New Years Day is on Tuesday, and I actually cannot wait to be done with all the holiday parties, gathering, and mostly FOOD. I have more than indulged myself, and I will be fine with returning to a normal, healthy consumption.
I am sorry that I have done such damage to my goal. I am currently 5.5 pounds behind where I should be - a whole month's progress - that I need to catch up on some how. I have started thinking about weight loss pills or something like that to help speed up my metabolism. Only I'm probably too cheap to actually buy them. I have started running 3 of the 4 miles that I do on my "long" days (did I mention that I got new running shoes for Christmas?), and I am consistently doing HIIT on my "short" days. My weights/isometric plans have not fared as well. Because I do it after my aerobics, it often got short shrift to an already over packed schedule. This is another thing that should be better in the new year. Although my classes start on the 7th, my social agenda should be a lot more quiet. All I have to do is manage to get out of bed at 5:04 AM, and there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to keep up with the schedule more consistently.
I also have to get back to journalling again - totally skipped it this week, it's just too difficult. But, I'm sure I was at the 2300 calorie mark.
Ok, I'm gonna sign off for now. I hope to have a better report next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment