Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 26 - Week from H*ll

Well, maybe stress is good for weight loss:

Stats:  -3.5lbs
Average burn:  2382
Average calories:  unknown

Well, what a week.  I started out with a crazy Saturday with my kids - ran the girls to karate, then we went to a church fair, then ran home to get some stuff done before our friends came over.  Sunday was a little less crazy, but Chuck was still sick with a cold, so dealing with that.  My brother's birthday celebration out at a restaurant (very yummy, but I ate too much garlic bread!) 

Monday was crazy - I had a meeting with my boss where she told me that I was being removed as program manager on the program I have been working on for a year.  I was taken aback, but the way she presented it - the decision made, and why she had decided to do it, which was nothing to do with me except for my location??  I played along, but then decided I wasn't going to pretend there wasn't an elephant in the room.  It's ugly, but there's nothing I can do about it.  It made me sick to my stomach, though - or maybe I still have a touch of the stomach flu.

I had to leave early to bring Russell to the dentist for his gum surgery, then we went grocery shopping.  After dinner, I had to start working on my final project for class.  It's not that difficult, but very time consuming.  I tried to get some laundry done while I was working on it, but of course nothing got folded. On Tuesday, I was still dealing with the work decision - I was on the fence about going to my work's holiday party, but I decided to, and I'm glad I went.  Wednesday night I rushed home and took the girls to karate, then home, made dinner, and worked on my homework a little more.  Thursday night we had to go right from work to Tess's school for quality night.  Then home, make dinner, and final work on project.  Then, on Friday we went to get our Christmas tree, and after we went to La Hacienda for our tradition.

I have not been able to keep up with journaling my food, nor have I been able to work my isometric/weights into my workouts this week.  I have barely had time to do my cardio.  I am glad that the woosh fairy visited me (oh, did I mention that I had my period too!), I hope the results stick around.  There is something wrong with my ticker - it should say 26.5lbs, which puts me just .5 ahead this week.  I don't care, I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment