Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 28 - No Christmas Miracle

Ok, may as well get right to the stats:

Weigh in:  +1.5lb
Avg. Burn:  2474
Avg. Cal consumed:  1369

This week was tough, definitely the beginning of the holiday eating.  If I am honest with myself, there is probably another 200 calories consumed on average, so at least 1569.  However, that still gives me a 1105 deficit, so once again, I'm baffled that I GAINED.  I can see staying the same - just the deviation from my usual menu could cause my system to retain fluid, etc., but gaining is just discouraging.

I am doing well, however, with my goal to get to Christmas with continuous exercise.  My burn rate is one of the best I've had in weeks - actually, since October, so I am psyched about that.

This next week will be even more challenging, starting today, there is almost daily celebrations, and the food that is around for munching - cookies, candy, crackers, cheese, yummy left overs - it's all too accessible.  I'm going to try to be good, but also try not to stress over it too much.  I'll focus on keeping up with my exercise and I still have a million things to get done, so hopefully I'll be too busy to eat too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment