Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Week 47 - Happy May!

Stats:  -.5
Avg cal burn:  2336
Avg cal consumed: 1436
Avg deficit: 898

This was a good week.  I feel like I did well.  I am still struggling with getting up in the morning, so I had to punt at work a couple days, but at least I did keep up with working out.  I also logged every day, and I feel like I made good choices.  It helped that I didn't have any temptations this week (until last night).  So, even though it didn't translate into the numbers, I am ok with it because I know I did well, and it's a very livable week (except for getting up at 5 AM!).

The weather was great this week, and I was able to take the freedom panels off the Jeep for the first time this year.  I kept them off for six days!  It makes me excited to have the summer weather here full time and really feel like summer is on its way.  I am trying to not think about the fact that I won't be in bathing suit form for the beach.  At least I will look better than last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment