Stats: -1
Avg burned: 2113
Avg cosumed: 1395
Avg deficit: 718
The numbers aren't that accurate this week because I took last weekend off. I hadn't planned on it, but it just happened that I never worked out, and I never tracked my meals, so the weight loss is accurate, and the burn is accurate (albeit low due to skipping 3 days - yes, 3), but the average calorie consumed is also probably low due to the fact that it doesn't take into account Saturday or Sunday.
I drank too much wine Friday night, and I was just sloggy and slow Saturday morning, and I thought I would work out later, but the day just got away from me, and before I knew it, it was night and Dawna and George came over, and I drank some more wine. I planned to make up for it on Sunday (which is my usual morning off), but we had made plans to go out to breakfast, and so when the alarm went off, I also talked myself out of getting up to work out that morning. Again, I thought I would go for a walk or do something later in the day, but it turned into taking a nap!
I thought I got back on track on Monday, but Tuesday morning I could not get myself out of bed. I wasn't able to walk at work because of the weather. I finally got my butt out of bed on Wednesday, but then slept in again on Thursday! Thankfully, it was a nice day, and I took a 3+ mile walk at lunch so that I at least did not skip the whole day. I had also taken a walk on Wednesday, so in some respects had made up (in numbers) for missing Tuesday.
I just don't know what has gotten in to me. Or, I do, but I just don't want to admit it. I'm burnt out. I'm tired. I have still not adjusted to the time change, and 5 AM still comes too soon.
Here are some updates: my butt pain is definitely better, not completely gone, but not the stabbing pain that it was. I am still having to stop running in the morning to go to the bathroom. I stopped taking my supplements a couple weeks ago, I don't think they made any difference. I may have sweat more during my morning workout, but over all, no difference in weight loss, less hunger, or more energy.
I am signed up for my first official 5k for 5/16. I'll be running it with Russell. I have been training for it - started running a 5k outside at work on Mondays.
I've started to think about whether I will continue to blog once my 50 weeks are up. I know that I won't reach my goal, but I do have a two more weeks after 50, but before my birthday. I will definitely keep blogging until then. After that, I may not blog weekly, but check in more when I actually have something to say. It may take me until November to get to my goal, so that would be a lot of blog posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment