Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weeks 12 and 13 - Bad Girl!

I know, I know - I am slipping.  I have posted late before, but this is the first week that I've missed completely.  My BF and I left for Ft. Lauderdale for the Labor Day weekend on Friday, and we spent 90% of our time outside at the beach or walking, etc., so I didn't have much computer time over the weekend.  Then I got back home on Monday night and got busy getting ready for the rest of the week.  Russ and Gwen started school on Wednesday, and work was crazy!  Before I knew it, it was Friday morning again, and I was weighing in for the week.  That's when I knew I'd be combining my updates :-)

Stats:
Week 12:  +.5 :-(  - This was my 2nd week using the green coffee bean extract.
Week 13:  -1

I am officially -.5 off of my goal of 1lb a week.  I have been behind before, but I don't like that I am here now at week 13.  I would prefer to be ahead of the average at this point, and I realize that I am going to have to step up my exercise AND get my calorie intake under control.  In addition to skipping my blog entry, I fell off the wagon with logging my meals.  I just have not had the time - I only have after work to be able to do it because I usually cannot get on the site at work, and besides, I shouldn't be doing that at work anyway.  After work, I'm usually so busy getting dinner, cleaning up from dinner, and then getting ready for the next day, I am exhausted by the time I would get on the computer.  And on this coming Monday, I start back to school, so it will be even crazier!  I am going to have to really buckle down and get organized.

We also started having to exercise starting at 5 AM now due to the school hours.  This means that I have to get up around 4:45 in order to be ready and drive to my BF's house to do our walk.  It's dark out for 90% of the walk.  We can only do 3 miles because Dawna has kids that come at 6 AM.  I get home and have to start in on the day, so I'm missing the extra 15 min of working out that we were doing.  I have to get my act together and get my weights downstairs and do some isometrics.

So, my goals are humble this week - 1 will be to get back to logging my meals.  Another will be to bring my workouts back up to a minimum of 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment