Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Week 11 - What the ?

Stats:  lost 4lbs this week.

Go figure!  I just don't get my body.  I skipped two workouts, and I ate crap and drank way too much.  What does that say?  If anyone has any clue, I'd be happy to hear it.  Ok, now that I got my incredulousness (is that even a word?) out of the way, here are the remaining stats:

Ave calories burned:  2267
Ave calories consumed:  1448
Ave deficit:  819
Ave fat %:  35%

See, I told you it wasn't a good week.

On Saturday we left for our trip to the Hudson (NY) River Valley, and we had a good start, I thought, not only with me, but managing Tess and her diabetes.  I had packed a lunch of healthy sandwiches and fruits and veggies for us to snack on.  That first night, we went to a Mexican restaurant, and I did have some drinks and too many tortilla chips, but I had a salad as my entree.  From there, it was downhill.  Our room came with breakfast - you know, the buffet type, with the addition of made-to-order omelets.  I did have mine with egg whites only, and all vegetables.  I tried.  That's about all I can say.

We got back on Tuesday, and we ended the vacation by having Chinese take out.

So, this week I am getting back on track.  I am going to use up my remaining green coffee bean extract and see if another week give me any different results.  On Friday, I leave for a weekend away with my best friend Dawna.  Although we will be on vacation, we tend to keep each other on track more than blowing it.  It's always the alcohol we me/us.  I am going on the wagon until Friday night, and then I'm really going to try to be moderate.

My other challenge this week is that Tess is going back to school.  Because of our earlier schedules, Dawna and I will have to start our walks at 5 AM.  Although 30 minutes doesn't sound like much, it really makes a difference.  And, we will actually have to cut our walk back by 15 minutes too.  I really cannot afford to burn less calories, so I'm going to have to make up the difference somehow.  More lunch walks, and doing that dvd - that would be the best thing because I could get Tess to do it with me, and we both need it.

So, my post might be late next week due to my trip, but I'll try to capture my thoughts/feelings before I forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment