Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 9 - Ugh

Well, as predicted, I gained this week.  Even though I knew it would probably happen, still not happy to see it.

Stats:  1+
Average calories burned:  2325 (short of 2500 goal)
Average calories consumed:  1150 (better than 1200 goal)
Average deficit:  1175

Not sure how, with an average deficit of 1175, that I gained a pound.  That is the frustrating thing about my weight loss, it just defies logic, and I have to keep my motivation pinned on something other than progress in the weight area.  Not sure what that is seeing as I haven't been able to increase my speed of walking, or the amount of calories burned.  I keep thinking that I will get better once I lose another 10 pounds and I don't have so much extra weight with which to deal.

So, I've decided to try a weight loss "supplement" or I'm not sure what you would call it.  When I was at my yearly gyn exam last week, the nurse noticed by bodymedia monitor, and she asked about it.  That lead to  conversation where she told me about Dr. Oz recommending these pure raw coffee bean extract pills.  He claimed that - without diet or exercise changes - his subjects lost 3-6lbs in the first week of using the pills.  With no side effects!  So, I decided I would try it.  I started today (Saturday), the first day of my diet week.  I will certainly chronicle how it works if it does at all.

My other eating goal this week was to decrease the average fat % of my diet.  It was 31% last week, and it was 31% this week, so I did not meet my goal, but at least I did not increase it.  I will try again this week to decrease my overall %.

No comments:

Post a Comment