This week was a good week.
Stats: -3.5 lost
Average calories out: 2296
Average calories in: 1147
Average deficit: 1149
Now, that's the kind of loss I would expect for those stats. I have to say, though, that I wasn't so great with my other goals. I did log all my meals, but I would skip several days, then played catch up. That is not good because you know that your memory fails you, and you must be missing some stuff. But, it can't be helped. I was thinking about why I've been having difficulty lately, and it's easy to see why: School. Getting the kids back to school, I have less time and less energy at home. In addition to that, I started my school this week, so any extra computer time that I have has to be used for school. Also, work has been crazy. My logging website doesn't work consistently at work, so I often can't get on even if I had the time, but I haven't had the time. Sometimes I'll use the phone ap, but I end up having to add so much of the food I eat because the database doesn't have it or have something like it, that the phone gets really tedious. So, there are my excuses. I can't let them get the better of me. I know that I can do ok without logging, but I know I need it to keep myself honest. Besides, I'm a numbers geek, and I'd miss having those numbers!
I did work out every day, three days twice a day. I still can't seem to get my calories out to be above 2300 average. I need to figure out some way of fitting in something that will burn another 200 calories, but I can't see how. I'm so exhausted when I get home, I barely manage to get dinner made and cleaned up. I have all these good intentions of doing other work - which is the other thing, I can't justify taking 30 more minutes to work out when there is sooo much around here to get done. I have thought about upping my intensity, but I just don't feel ready to run yet. I'm still too heavy, and I'm afraid I'll hurt something, then have to take time off to heal.
I spend a lot of time just dreaming about the future. If I can keep up with my goal, I know that in the next few weeks, my weight loss will start to become more noticeable. It will be subtle - my clothes will fit instead of being tight. My rolls won't be so prominent. By Thanksgiving, I should really look different. I may even have to start wearing smaller pants by then (I hope!). The way time flies around here, TG isn't that far off at all. Anyway, it keeps me motivated for the future, and reminds me that I need to keep going.
No comments:
Post a Comment