Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Goal date +1 week

Stats:  -2
Ave burn: 1975
Ave cal:  1093


Stats are off this week because, for some reason, I just took Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday off!  I also didn't log on Saturday, Sunday, or Monday.  I don't know what came over me.  I guess I just needed a break.  After reaching my goal date, but not my goal, I think I just lost all my oomph.  I had planned to work out on Saturday, but then got up late, then got busy with doing stuff around the house, school work, etc.  I was working on my invitation to my 25th anniversary party.  That just spiraled out of control when I skipped Sunday.

Of course, it's not good that I lost 2 pounds, because that seems like I did something right.  But, I know that it's only half of what I gained the week before, so I'm still up 2 in my mind anyway.  This is the first month ever that I have had a 0 average weight loss for the month.  I ended the month at the exact same weight at which I started the month, and that is damn depressing.

On a brighter note, the weather is beautiful, and I will be able to take the top of my Jeep completely off, and it's been lots of fun riding around with it off or half off.

Oh, and we aren't having an anniversary party :-(  Chuck called it off - he says he doesn't want a party, and I can't exactly go on without his support.  I am very sad, and I wish he had told me this nine months ago when I started planning, but I guess I'll have to get over it.  Part of me was using the party as motivation to look my best - I had even thought of trying to get into my wedding dress or having it altered so that I could wear it as a cocktail dress or something like that, but alas, I guess I'll just have to find something else to motivate me.

This coming week I'm going to really, really try to stay 100% on track - exercise every day, and eat right, etc.  I know I can do it, and I will do well.  I have just under two weeks until the Hollis Fast 5k, and I need to train so I don't make a fool of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment