Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Goal date +2 weeks

Stats:  -1
Ave burn:  2207
Ave cal:  1046
Ave deficit:  1161

So, this week I made a super herculean effort to do well, and as you can see by my stats, I had a phenomenal week.  Burn is a little low, but I was able to work out every day, not skip a day (until yesterday :-), and I did well with calories.  I will admit, I started out the week  - last Saturday - with a Chinese buffet and ice cream!  But, I logged it all, and the ice cream was no sugar, low fat :-)

I got my first bike ride of the season in, and it was great.  I really enjoyed it - it was on the very hot Sunday, but I didn't really mind it because on the bike you create a nice breeze.  I biked 12 miles, and it took me about an hour.  I really hope to get in more biking, I do enjoy it so much.

The other thing that happened is that I had to wear shorts - I've been getting by with my jean capris, but now the weather called for real shorts, and I couldn't find a pair that fit me.  They were falling off of me!  This is a good problem to have :-)  I had my first foray into a bathing suit too, and while I have a ways to go before I love my body, at least it wasn't as bad as last year!

Monday is my birthday, and it turns out that I will be having a party of sorts.  My brother will be visiting from California, and so my siblings and their families will be coming over to my house for pizza and salad and cake.  I think I am going to make cupcakes tomorrow to have.  So, the real reason we are meeting is my brother, but we will celebrate since it's on my birthday.  Then, on Thursday, I will do the race and we will go to La Hacienda after to celebrate.  And then, I am going out to dinner on Saturday night with Chuck and Dawna and George, but before that, Dawna is taking me away for several hours on Saturday for a surprise - I have no idea what it is, I hope I like it.  I can only think of spa or something like that, but I could be totally wrong.

So, since I needed shorts, I went out shopping on Wednesday and bought all new shorts, which was fun.  I also bought myself new running shoes.  I feel like mine are fine, but they are six months old and do have a lot of miles on them.   The shopping is fun, even though I am not the final size that I want to be.  I hope I'll have to buy all new shorts again next year (although, they are so expensive!  I bought them on sale and had a 30% off coupon, but they still cost more than some of my pants cost!).  Since we are no longer having an anniversary party, I feel like I can spend all this money on other stuff :-)  I think Chuck is going to regret his decision to not have a party.  It would have been cheaper in the long run.


No comments:

Post a Comment