Stats: +1.5lb
Ave burn: 2191
Ave cal:
Ave deficit:
Well, obviously weigh-in this week was not good. I saw it coming, though - all week I was up, so at least it wasn't a complete surprise. Why? I don't know - could be the not great week before caught up with me. I had a total pizza binge on Saturday followed by date night. I also didn't work out on Saturday, and I ended up skipping Monday too. Saturday I just kept putting it off and putting it off in the morning, and then I ended up being too late to work out. On Monday, I had an alarm/human malfunction - I pressed the off button when I thought it was the snooze. So, my burn was low, but I still managed an ~800 calorie deficit, so why gain?
My mom has been going through some issues with regards to breast cancer. She had a biopsy on the 4th, and then she had to go back for a lumpectomy on the 15th, so I'm sure that has been weighing on my mind.
Sunday was St. Patrick's day, and in addition to going to a BBQ buffet, I made "Irish Car Bomb" Cupcakes. Nuff said?
This was my first official week really dealing with the time change, and it s*cked. I could not make the alarm once this week - typically did not get out of bed before 5:10, which leaves me with no extra time to do any weights or isometric exercises. On Tuesday, we had another big snow storm, and the kids did not have school. This meant I could sleep in (again - since I did on Monday), and so really I only had 3 days where I had to get up early, and it was hard!
On the plus side, I have been keeping up with my tracking, and I at least can say with an honest conscious that I have been eating X amount of calories - even if it isn't perfect, it is close.
I've continue to use my supplements. I have upped the morning dose to 2 pills, and I try to remember to take 1 more before/around lunch time, but I missed a few this week. I don't know it they are doing anything, I guess I won't know until I stop taking them. When I first started, I definitely felt a difference, but now I don't feel any different at all - is that because I'm just used to it? Also, weight loss has been less than stellar, but I have to wonder how bad it would have been if I wasn't taking the supplements.
So, I thought more about what I could do to make a dent in my weight loss for the remaining 10 (now 9) weeks. One goal is to not eat out so much. It definitely is a temptation, and even though I try to make good choices, I know that I'm eating and drinking more than I should be. The problem is that going out is a real treat for me because it means I don't have to cook. But, I'm not saying no going out at all, just try to decrease it, and I can do anything for 9 weeks - that's a blink of an eye.
No comments:
Post a Comment