Stats: -1
Ave Burn: 2255
Ave Consumed: 1459
Ave deficit: 759
This week was a good week in terms of diet and exercise. I did not get up on Monday morning, but I did walk at lunch that day. I have decided that I will sleep in on Sundays (but still work out later), and take Mondays off (but try to walk at work - but it will be ok if I don't). I ended up taking Thursday off. No reason, really, except that I delayed getting up, then turned on the TV to see if school had been canceled because we were getting a snow storm. It hadn't, but I decided to sleep in. I knew there wouldn't be a chance to walk, but I actually brought my stuff to work just in case. I have to let myself be ok if I take a day off here and there. I had worked out 9 days in a row, which is ok. I rather go 10, but stuff gets in the way.
So, speaking of stuff, one of the things coming up is work travel. I'll be flying to NC Tuesday morning, so I won't have time to work out before I go. So, already my "Mondays off" plan has to change to Tuesday - but that's ok, that is what I need to do. I'll bring my stuff to NC, and I'll work out Wed. and Thurs morning in the hotel gym. So, I should be able to keep on track. I guess we'll know by next week's post.
Otherwise this week, my eating was good, and I kept track all week. I feel good about the numbers being 99% accurate. My burn was a little low, but I still managed over 500 cal a day deficit, and 500 is my goal, so I'm good with that. I had a full week on my "supplements", and I started upping the morning dose to 2 pills because I felt my body had adjusted to the 1. I don't really feel that they are doing anything, but it's hard to tell. Would I have not lost anything this week without them? Would I have gained? I have to say that the results have been less than amazing.
My other goal this week was to get up by 5 AM in preparation for DST. We lost an hour this weekend, and I am so dreading getting up at what my body will feel is 4 AM. I have a hard enough time getting up at 5 AM. I didn't do very well with this goal. I only made it one day out of the 3 that I got up. As I mentioned, I didn't work out Monday or Thursday morning, then Friday was a snow day for the kids, so that meant I could sleep in. I did get up at 5 on Tuesday, but pushed the time to 5:15 on Wednesday. I am really in for it this coming week :-( On the news this morning, they quoted an expert saying that it only takes a week to adjust. Well, not me. I really never do adjust.
So, the scale was a disappointment after the good week I had. I was so hoping to get to the next decade (I am 1lb away!!), but it wasn't to be. I am so sick of being in this weight range, I just want to see some progress. Since it will be at least 20 weeks (please no more than that!) before I get to the next decade, that means .5lb a week - I'm so off of my goal now, that there will be no catching up without surgery. :-) This is very disappointing, but I cannot give up.
No comments:
Post a Comment