Stats: -1.5
Burn: 2268
Rough week. It started out ok, but on Tuesday morning, I had a very sore throat. I had been aware of it throughout the night. When I swallowed, it felt like razor blades. I did not work out, and I took a sick day at work. I got an appointment at my doctors to make sure it wasn't strep (it wasn't). The next day, I didn't feel that much better, so I took another sick day. I wanted to make sure I was feeling better by the time I left for my Florida trip. I felt better on Thursday, but decided to work from home so that I wasn't infecting my co-workers. In addition, I had to leave early to catch our flight, so it just made sense. I actually worked out Thursday morning, and I did ok. My weigh in this week is from Thursday morning because I wasn't going to have access to my scale on Friday morning.
So, with two days off from exercise this week, I still managed to have an average burn of 2268 - not too bad considering I spent two days in bed for the most part. Oh, and also I got my period!
I had started my new "supplements" on Saturday, but I did not take them on Tuesday and Wednesday because I was thinking it didn't make sense to take them while I was completely inactive. I am feeling ok about the 1.5# loss, and I wonder if the supplements helped. I guess this coming week will have a more definitive answer on if they are helping or not. I'm still only taking 1 a day until I completely shake this cold.
Ok, so I've done ok on 2 days of my Florida trip. Friday Chuck and I had a big breakfast, but I only had a small snack before dinner. Today was similar. Too much alcohol though! I'm going to try to not drink all week. Saturday night we are going to a comedy show, so I will save the drinking for that night only.
No comments:
Post a Comment