Stats: -.5
Burn: 2321
Cal: 1147
Deficit: 1174
Ok, so I'm writing this a week late, so I'm going to make this post short, and I will spend more time on this week's post tomorrow.
This week was about getting back on track after being sick and traveling to FL. I did well on the rest of my trip, but ended up taking a day off on Tuesday morning, which I was hoping to avoid. I had a busy week with school and other activity. The big news of the week was the blizzard that we were getting. It started on Friday, but continued through Saturday.
I was ok with only losing .5 - a loss is a loss, and with the FL trip and all, -.5 was not bad at all. I feel like I am finally making progress and will be in the next "decade" by next week. I started increasing my supplements - going to 2 a day - towards the end of the week, so I think it is working to help increase my metabolism. I don't feel as jittery on them, but I do feel like they give me more energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment