Weight Loss Ticker

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Week 37 - Tired

Stats -3lb
Ave cal burned:  2392
Ave cal consumed: 1262
Ave balance: 1130

This week I was tired.  I was tired during my workouts (couldn't get myself out of bed on Wednesday)  Tired of eating right.  Tired of thinking about my weight, etc.

I seem to have one of these weeks about once a month, maybe every 6 weeks.  I just really feel tired in my bones.  Although, I would say I added the mental tiredness this week as well.

It doesn't make much sense because this was school vacation week, so I actually got to sleep in a little because I didn't have the pressure of leaving the house right on time to get Tess to school.  I still did need to leave by about the same time to drop her and Gwen off and still be at work my regular time, but it didn't feel as time pressured.  Of course, did I wake up at the usual time and then spend more time with weights, etc.?  Oh, no, I was just able to do cardio all week, and barely got that done.

So, I was happy to lose 3lbs this week, but I am just resigned to gaining it back again, so there is no usual joy or motivation.  I even just thought - well, there's that 3 lbs that I've already lost at least twice!  I know I am feeling discouraged, and I have to not let it get to me.  I have been slacking in a lot of ways.  I haven't been tracking - the number above is only for 4 of 7 days.  I just stopped mid-week.  I had a busy school week, and it's just been hard to keep up with the tracking.  But, I know that I have to do that if I want to at least prove that I've been eating at or under my calorie goal.

Last night was game night, and I must have had a whole bottle of wine.  I'm sure I'll be paying for that indulgence this week.  Oh, well, those are the things I don't want to give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment