Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Ok, I never do a mid-week post, but I just had to document this somehow.  When I got on the scale this morning, I was down 5.5lbs!  I know, I know - it's not official until I step on the scale tomorrow, and I quite possibly could be 2# heavier tomorrow (who knows why?), which would just put me exactly where I belong.  However, it was just thrilling to see that number on the scale, and I've been trying to be extra good all day so that I can't blame myself tomorrow if most of the loss vanishes.

It gives me hope, though, that at least I'll be down the 3# that I need to be.  And maybe the not drinking is working.  I do sort of have a pattern of a big loss following the week that I have my period, so maybe that is all this is.  And, unfortunately, I also have a pattern of gaining back half or more of that big loss :-(  But, I'll try not to pay interest on money I haven't borrowed, and I'll just be happy that it appears that I'm making progress!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment