Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2012

Week 7 - Sticking with it

Stats:  lost .5lbs

To say I'm not disappointed would be a lie.  I don't understand how my loss could only be .5lb, it doesn't add up - literally.  My average burn for the week was 2386, and my average calorie intake was 1040, that's an average daily deficit of 1346.  Mathematically, I should have lost 2.5lbs.  Even if I underestimated my calories by 500 a day, I still would have lost at least 1lb. 

I wasn't able to meet my step goals for exercise.  I didn't have time to fit in a bike ride or any weights, so those will be my goals again for this week.  I did, however, exercise 7 times.  I did better with my food goal - I logged 7 out of 7days.  All I can do it keep on going and hope that my body will catch up with me.  I am not giving up (yet).  I know that there will be set backs.  I'll probably have to step up my efforts, I know that, but I didn't think it would be so early in the process.  I haven't even lost 10# yet - why would I be stuck already?

I definitely need to get to the 2500 burn.  I'm only ~200 calories away, which shouldn't be too difficult to do, but I just need to reprioritize and get organized.  Dealing with Tess's diabetes had really added a strain that hasn't been easy, but on the other hand, because she has been on a strict meal plan, it has caused me to prepare healthy meals. 

So, here's hoping that next week is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment